Wednesday 21 December 2011

Quotes About Life & Love

Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.
by Jumar 

Life is about trusting your feelings and taking chances, losing and finding happiness, appreciating the memories, learning from the past, and realizing people change
by Jaimie 

To be honest with you, I don't have the words to make you feel better, but I do have the arms to give you a hug, ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about, and I have a heart; a heart that's aching to see you smile again.
by Caila 

I'll always remember... I'll never forget, how you took my breath away, the first time we met. No matter what happens... no matter what we do, I'll always remember the first time I saw you.
by Zenki 

I'll always be beside you until the very end, wiping all your tears away, being your best friend. I'll smile when you smile and feel all the pain you do, and if you cry a single tear, I promise I'll cry too.
by Leighann 

You can close your eyes to things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel
by Unknown 

When I say I love you. You say you don't deserve it. When I say I need you . You say I deserve someone better, When I say my life is better with you. You say I don't know any better. But when I kiss you, you say I love you, When I have to go, you say I need you. When I am with you, you know, that there is no better feeling then our love coming together and that is something we both deserve.
by Bigo56 

Sometimes what you want isn't always what you get, but in the end what you get is so much better than what you wanted
by Caitlin 

Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never met.
by Cristina W. 

Why is it that we love the ones who ignore us and ignore the ones who love us?
by Steph 


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Hamster